You are ambitious, and want to be among the best in your field, and you absolutely love technical systems: in that case you are a real Stacker!
Continuous Improvement is one of our core values. No one is ever done learning, and Stacker is committed to get the best out of people. The success of Stacker depends on our engineers and that is why we continuously invest in their knowledge and skills.
To get the most out of your career:
- You will work on technical projects that match your skills and where you can fulfill your ambitions
- You will receive extensive coaching from a manager with a software development background for ongoing technical and personal progress.
- We offer a network of expert colleagues to learn from and share knowledge
- You have access to an unlimited amount of (online) training courses
- We offer excellent conditions and benefits
If this gets your attention, please reach out to us!
Currently we have the following job openings:
- Software Engineer (Embedded/Application/Front-end/Back-end/Cloud)
- Software Designer
- Software Architect
- Scrum Master
- Technical Software Test Engineers
- Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages and/or frameworks: C++, C, C#, Python or Java, Angular, React.(Pre: language agnostic engineer)
- ISTQB certificate (Test engineers)
- Experience with DevOps
- Excellent communication skills, proactive, ambitious
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science or a related field
If you are interested in one of the vacancies or if you would like to know more, please enter your details and we will get in touch.
We are looking for the best software engineers so this calls for excellent employment conditions:
- A permanent contract
- An above-average salary
- Stacker allowance (10%) on top of your salary
- Flexible mobility budget
- Net expense allowance
- Unlimited (online) training courses
- Possibility to order books and development kits etc.
- Pension plan 100% coverage by Stacker